Friday, October 10, 2008

Hang Over

Rubix
by SD

You are a complex machine
Like a puzzle made of infinite pieces
Never understood
Never calculated

And yet I have managed to see your beauty
Beneath all those chains of
Locked emotions and coded feelings
Behind all the intricate love you possess

Where you are right now
Is a place caught between today
And yesterday's memories
And a dream made of electrical signals

I struggled to place my head
Towards a goal of putting you
In a soft happy spot
In between the spaces of my heart

And yet all those spaces
Have fallen apart
Wrecked and mangled
Without you in it

Everyday will now grow
Just like a sick and dying puppy
With gloomy eyes that won't eat
And a day locked in isolation

For you have always been
A force not to be reckoned with
And I am just too foolish
To tinker you with my emotions