Friday, October 17, 2008

Kenatbi

Openly Restricted
by SD

There we were, gazing on the blue sky
With endless nothingness on our minds
And overflowing longing desire for another's grasps
I run my fingers through your hair
As you drew yours upon the clouds
Building our dreams beyond the distances
But they come only as shallow
As what we cannot truly have
For long between us
I sit and stare as you walk away
I guide your path with my sight
Making sure that you're okay
Warm and cuddled by his side
And your pains burst as you
Find out about my plans this evening
With another pair of soft hands
Willing to be touched by mine
I continue to cherish you
At times you do not care about
Anything else in the world
On moments that your laughter
Is caused by another man's
Selfless devotion to you
And your endless happiness
Is brought upon by his love for you
And secretly you care for me
When I am at the embrace of someone else
When the simple curves of my lips
Are because of the sparkle
In another woman's eyes
This is how and what we are
Living and loving far
From one's caress
Feeding crazy thoughts
Into our minds
Feeling outrageous things
And sharing moments
To which did not even belong to us
But to each of the people
That truly care about us
Holding on to beliefs
Aging through the minutes
Lagging behind our thoughts
Are these feelings
Volatile and dangerous yet hoping for
Every day will pass quietly
Repeating every promise
Again and again within ourselves