Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hugas Bigas

It's unfair how life treats us in a way. But of course that statement is just a normal part of a person's life as a creature with emotion. It's as cliché as it can get.

It has been heck of a ride for my emotional life as far as I am concerned. I certainly did not opt for it to happen.

I don't like the things that are happening right now. And I've been in a situation where I have been disliked, hated, and smacked with the reality of my mistakes.

So much for being comical.

I am hated for putting up the decision to which there is less thought put into place and a lot of impulsive forces that have prevailed.

And so once again, I search for a time machine in order to place me back and withdraw all of my false acts.

Back to the night that I chose a blurry and unsure place on someone's heart over a friendship that could probably be better.

Better than being hated for messing up things.

I could've just settled for a a special place somewhere on the relationship than being on this spot, unsure and disliked.

It's kind of scary if you are against someone with that much power on their hands. You fear that sometime in your life, you are to blame for everything that went wrong between those two people, and that you are to pay. And no one can save you.

You've been accused with stealing and destroying a precious thing between two people where in fact all you want to do is make someone happy and secure, and safe, that you are the reason that the person should be contented.

It's not part of what I wanted but it's there. Even if my deeds are pure and good, they'd put malice into it because I appeared out of nowhere and took part in something that I shouldn't have.

I don't like it if people hates me. As much as possible, I want to settle things so that it's going to be all well.

But in this case, there nothing to settle. There is nothing to talk about. The only way for this to end is that if I stay away.

Which is what I should have done at the start.

I'd like to point the finger at me, the one responsible for the hatred of a person to another.

I could've taken another path.

And maybe somewhere in time, things are a lot better. I am not getting affected by what other people are saying and doing, and that there is no reason for me to deny what I feel.

Sometimes, shutting up and being a hypocrite can be of better effect to everything else around you.

At least everyone thinks that what's happening is okay, that nothing is wrong.

Well, it isn't. And I don't like it. Not one bit.

I'll just let things pass and hopefully there is still a good friendship waiting for me at the end.